Liz Lisa 2015 fukubukuro

Happy New Year everyone!! I hope this will be a good year for all of us :)

It's winter sales time in Japan so I started the new year by doing some shopping.
I went to one of my favorite clothing stores which is called Liz Lisa and bought a fukubukuro.
Fukubukuro(lucky bag), is a Japanese New Year custom. Bags are filled with random merchandise with fixed price. Lucky bags are very popular so if you want to get one you have to be fast :D.

I've never seen Opa so crowded and noisy as yesterday. People buying sales items and lucky bags, merchants advertising the sales. I just thought thank god I'm not in Tokyo nor at Shibuya 109.

Back to the lucky bag, the one I bought costed 21600 yen and because the clothes had the price tag on I counted that the actual price of these clothes would've been about 41400 yen, so good deal!

Sidenote: the bag is not dirty, it was snowing outside so it's just wet 8(
 5 pieces of clothing +bag

I'm very happy with the products! The only problem is that I don't have a full length mirror so I don't know how these clothes look on me. I tried them on and the sailor style dress seems to have a bit weird cutting so I don't know what to do with it yet. It's very soft material and feels nice though.

Here are photos taken from Liz Lisa website:


Did you buy or are you going to buy any lucky bags? 


3 kommenttia:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I'm trying to compile my own post with links to posts like this that show reveals of Liz Lisa's 2015 fukubukuro. Do you mind me including a screenshot of your blog (fully linked to your blog ofc) in my blog post? In no way would I try to take credit for your work - I just want to help girls in the future find reveal posts about fukubukuro from past years by having a number of links in one place. It would similar to this post I did for last year's lucky bags [http://emiiichan.blogspot.com/2014/01/liz-lisa-2014-fukubukuro-recap.html]. Please let me know and thanks again for posting about this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With a link to my blog feel free to take a screenshot :) I'm glad if I can help someone with post like this.

      Delete
    2. Thanks! I published the blog post here if you want to take a look and let me know if you're still comfortable with the format I used - http://emiiichan.blogspot.com/2015/01/liz-lisa-2015-fukubukuro-recap-post.html

      Delete

 

Laura

Laura
Crazy cat lady from Finland studying cartoon illustration in Japan. Coffee addict, makeup junkie, bad jokes.

Bloglovin

Blogkeen