Episode 07: Trick or......

Are you ready for Halloween?
To be honest, I want to do cosplay on Halloween, but there's no one who would do it with me so I guess I have to do something else, haha. At least I can do Halloween inspired makeup~

 Even though Trick or Treat is not done in Japan, Halloween is taken seriously here. Halloween decorations everywhere, pumpkin flavored foods and drinks, huge selection of Halloween goods...
Halloween is probably one of the most profitable times in Japan.

Some of the Halloween goods at Kyoto Loft.  

Of course, I had to taste some Halloween limited edition sweets.

Chocolate ice cream at Baskin Robbins. How awesome is this! It was quite expensive though, 600yen(~4€) but the taste was really good and Halloween is only once in a year so it's okay♥

Pumpkin and chocolate biscuits. Pumpkin flavor is interesting...not good not bad. But at least the package is cute!

Tomorrow I'm probably going to Kawaramachi to see if there's any zombies or other creatures.

And also school arranges sports event tomorrow if it's not raining.

Going to bed now so good night★
 I hope everyone will enjoy Halloween





3 kommenttia:

 

Laura

Laura
Crazy cat lady from Finland studying cartoon illustration in Japan. Coffee addict, makeup junkie, bad jokes.

Bloglovin

Blogkeen