Episode 05: Oo siellä jossain mun

Hangover Sunday. I had such a wonderful farewell party. Lots of food, drinks, karaoke and awesome people. Thank you everyone, I'm so grateful having all of you around me.

Departure date is coming closer and closer and I'm feeling excited and melancholy at the same time but I guess that's how it goes.

Also, last week I was informed about my housing assignment!
I must say that I'm very satisfied with it! 
I'll show you photos when I arrive and make it look cosy.


Tomorrow I'll do some last shopping before trip and go for a coffee with my friend.
I have to drink as much coffee as I can!!
Because Finnish coffee ♥

1 kommenttia:

 

Laura

Laura
Crazy cat lady from Finland studying cartoon illustration in Japan. Coffee addict, makeup junkie, bad jokes.

Bloglovin

Blogkeen