Episode 06: ただいま | I'm home

Greetings from Kyoto!
I arrived here 3 weeks ago but I had a problem with my adapter so I couldn't make a blog entry earlier and I've been quite busy with school.....
But now I'm back to blogging!

Life in Japan has had a great start.
At least until now there hasn't been any bigger problems and everything has been going smoothly.

School started 2 weeks ago and I'm in class B2 which means that we're studying for JLPT N2.
This level feels good to me even though I have much work with kanjis...
But I will do my best!

I'm so happy that I have nice teachers and class mates. Actually, we had a farewell party for one of the teachers on Friday. I had so much fun and it was nice to meet many people.
Yesterday was kind of hangoverish but it's good to just rest sometimes~

I'll write more later because it's time to sleep soon but here's some recent photos:




♡ Upcoming posts♡ 
Visiting Kiyomizudera
Night at Fushimi inari
Hanging out in Osaka




0 kommenttia:

Post a Comment

 

Laura

Laura
Crazy cat lady from Finland studying cartoon illustration in Japan. Coffee addict, makeup junkie, bad jokes.

Bloglovin

Blogkeen