Episode 08: Pure water

Still alive!
I haven't been active with my blog lately because, well I've been quite busy with studies and there was time when I had influenza for 3 weeks...but now I'm having winter holiday so I'm trying to update my blog as much as I can. I'm leaving to Austria tomorrow but when I come back(after one week) I promise to write!

However let's get straight to today's topic which is Kiyomizu-dera!
And cake.

Because of my sweet tooth I went to eat some cake to Sweets Paradise on my second day in Japan.
And yes, it really was a paradise, so many cakes and chocolate fondue etc...
But Sweets Paradise is not only about cake, you can also eat pasta, salad or soup there.
I decided to concentrate on cake though.

"It's okay.
Those who are chubby
are popular." 
States the advertisement.

Also you can see the prices above. For adults it costs 1417 yen(~10€) + drink and for kids 797 yen(~6€)+ drink.


After eating I took bus to Kiyomizu-dera. 
It took some time to walk there but it was worth it! Definitely one of the must see places in Kyoto!


Seeing a beautiful view like this made me really happy that I came to Japan. 
And especially to Kyoto. 
Wishes.
Paper fortune. No good nor bad luck for me :D.

You can see more Kiyomizu-dera photos here.


What do you think? Would you like to go to eat to Sweets Paradise or do some sightseeing at Kiyomizu-dera?


I'm off to packing now but see you soon :-*


p.s Merry Christmas everyone!

4 kommenttia:

  1. Aw I always enjoy your posts :D I hope you have a safe flight! I want to go to Kiyomizudera someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Generally, under sink filters usually come with all of the necessary parts for their installation. Furthermore, typically come with instructions so that you can do the installation yourself. whole house water softener

    ReplyDelete

 

Laura

Laura
Crazy cat lady from Finland studying cartoon illustration in Japan. Coffee addict, makeup junkie, bad jokes.

Bloglovin

Blogkeen